A dynamic 6-week program that will help you turn your frustration
with being effective into a confidence in knowing and understanding your child’s heart.
Parenting with Personality is for parents of children from toddler to teen who are ready for fresh perspectives, new insights, and practical tools. You may have attempted other parenting approaches in the past, but didn’t feel like all the pieces fit. You may feel ready to work with someone relatable and kind, but are also ready to put in some hard work to experience a true joy, connection, and transformation in your home.
As a family you can experience
- Refreshed outlook on life and others
- Enriched relationships and connection
- Revived joy in your home
- Boosted confidence
- Strengthened communication
- Refined and practical tools to improve your family
- Increased free time to enjoy other things
- Improved focus and energy
- Defined goals for your plan as a parent
- Bolstered appreciation for your child
- Gained understanding of yourself and your needs
- Deepened connection with your child, AND
- Pride in what you achieve and invest in your family
In this program:
We will discuss the history of personalities, why they are a short-cut to relating in a deeper and more meaningful way with your child, and how this connection can benefit your whole family. We break down each of the four personalities (Playful, Powerful, Proper, and Peaceful) and talk specifically about the following areas:
Where Did It All Begin?
What Makes Up the Personality?
Why Does Personality Matter?
What is the Parenting Equation?
What Does the Quadrant Tell Us?
What Are the Visual and Verbal Clues?
What Does a Motto Have to Do With It?
What Are the Parent Strengths?
What About Those Parent Struggles?
Do Parents Have Emotional Needs?
Which Two Are You?
Who Is Your Child?
Playful Sanguine Motto
Powerful Choleric Motto
Proper Melancholic Motto
Peaceful Phlegmatic Motto
What Are Your Child’s Strengths?
Playful Sanguine Strengths
Powerful Choleric Strengths
Proper Melancholic Strengths
Peaceful Phlegmatic Strengths
Healthy Perspectives on Strengths
Do You Know Your Child’s Potential Struggles?
Playful Sanguine Struggles
Powerful Choleric Struggles
Proper Melancholic Struggles
Peaceful Phlegmatic Struggles
Putting Struggles Into Perspective
What Are Your Child’s Emotional Needs?
Playful Sanguine Emotional Needs
Powerful Choleric Emotional Needs
Proper Melancholic Emotional Needs
Peaceful Phlegmatic Emotional Needs
Putting Emotional Needs In Focus
Can You Identify Your Child?
How Do You Work Together?
The Concept of A Shared Square
Challenging….But Not Impossible…Combinations
Going Back to the Basics…Emotional Needs
How Do You Tailor Your Approach?
Within the Family Structure
School and Learning
How Can I Help My Child Grow?
Support for the Playful Sanguine
Support for the Powerful Choleric
Support for the Proper Melancholic
Support for the Peaceful Phlegmatic
Bonus Question and Answer Session
So I Have a Playful Sanguine Child Who…
So I Have a Powerful Choleric Child Who…
So I Have a Proper Melancholic Child Who…
So I Have a Peaceful Phlegmatic Child Who...
Wrap Up: It’s Been Fun… Now, Let’s Go Parent With Personality!
It’s Been Fun… Now, Let’s Go Parent With Personality!
- Those purchasing the Deluxe and VIP packages will have at least one bonus session each week.
- Self-paced Online Video Course
- Complete at your own pace
- Details above
Available Now only $497
2 Pay Plan available now also!
The Heart Work Club Membership
Low $25/month membership dues Include:
- Members-only discount on Learning The Language of Your Child’s Heart course included (worth $400)
- Child Focused Parenting With Personality Email Course
- Parent Focused Parenting With Personality Email Course
- Monthly topic—differing topic each month with helpful tips and resources
- Monthly live interaction (instruction or Q and A)
- Monthly topic related printable
- Unlimited access to parenting printable/resource library
- Parent personality assessment
- Premium Parenting Planner
- Parenting With Personality library of helpful trackers—i.e. habit tracker, sleep tracker, progress tracker, mood tracker, goal tracker, step tracker, gratitude tracker, weight-loss tracker, income or expense tracker, task tracker, savings tracker
- Special member’s only resources (coming soon)
- ADDventures in Parenting resources (coming soon)
- Anxiety eBook (coming soon)
- Access to members-only private Facebook group to connect with myself and others on your parenting journey.
- Free Premium resources including the premium Parenting Planner, both mini-courses and more
This is over $2,000 in resources for only $25 per month! Get involved now and start doing the Heart Work of Parenting with Jami!
Don't forget the companion book for the course: The You Zoo
To order it here just click Get it now!
Let's Do This!